(a) A completed application under this subpart must be submitted in person, by mail, email, or facsimile to any FSA county office by the close of business on:
(1) September 11, 2020, for payments issued under § 9.102; and
(2) October 12, 2021, for payments issued under § 9.203.
(b) Failure of an individual, entity, or a member of an entity to submit the following payment limitation and payment eligibility forms within 60-days from the date of signing the CFAP application, may result in no payment or a reduced payment:
(1) A farm operating plan for an individual or legal entity as provided in part 1400 of this title;
(2) Form CCC-901 Member Information for Legal Entities (if applicable);
(3) An average adjusted gross income statement for the 2020 program year for the person or legal entity, including the legal entity's members, partners, or shareholders, as provided in part 1400 of this title; form CCC-941 Average Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) Certification and Consent to Disclosure of Tax Information;
(4) CCC-942 Certification of Income From Farming, Ranching and Forestry Operations (optional); and
(5) A highly erodible land conservation (sometimes referred to elsewhere as HELC) and wetland conservation certification as provided in part 12 of this title (form AD-1026 Highly Erodible Land Conservation (HELC) and Wetland Conservation (WC) Certification for CFAP applicant and applicable affiliates).
(c) If requested by USDA, the applicant must provide documentation that:
(1) Establishes the applicant's ability and intent to harvest, transport, and market the commodity for the intended market or crop's expected production in a quantity determined based on the producer's approved yield, expected level of production, or inventory of the livestock, crop, or commodity;
(2) Establishes the applicant's ownership share in the commodity; and
(3) Establishes the applicant's value at risk in the commodity.