(a) The Assistant Administrator maintains a control system to protect the identity of submitters of statistics required by an FMP. The control system:
(1) Identifies those persons who have access to the statistics.
(2) Contains procedures to limit access to confidential data to authorized users.
(3) Provides for safeguarding the data.
(b) This system requires that all persons who have authorized access to the data be informed of the confidentiality of the data. These persons are required to sign a statement that they:
(1) Have been informed that the data are confidential.
(2) Have reviewed and are familiar with the procedures to protect confidential statistics.