(a) Every employment unit with six or more full-time employees shall maintain for public inspection a file containing copies of all EEO program annual reports filed with the Commission pursuant to § 76.77 and the equal employment opportunity program information described in paragraph (b) of this section. These materials shall be placed in the Commission's online public inspection file(s), maintained on the Commission's database, for each cable system associated with the employment unit. These materials shall be placed in the Commission's online public inspection file annually by the date that the unit's EEO program annual report is due to be filed and shall be retained for a period of five years. A headquarters employment unit file and a file containing a consolidated set of all documents pertaining to the other employment units of a multichannel video programming distributor that operates multiple units shall be maintained in the online public inspection file(s), maintained on the Commission's database, for every cable system associated with the headquarters employment unit.
(b) The following equal employment opportunity program information shall be included annually in the unit's public file, and on the unit's web site, if it has one, at the time of the filing of its FCC Form 396-C:
(1) A list of all full-time vacancies filled by the multichannel video programming distributor employment unit during the preceding year, identified by job title;
(2) For each such vacancy, the recruitment source(s) utilized to fill the vacancy (including, if applicable, organizations entitled to notification pursuant to § 76.75(b)(1)(ii) of this section, which should be separately identified), identified by name, address, contact person and telephone number;
(3) The recruitment source that referred the hiree for each full-time vacancy during the preceding year;
(4) Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies during the preceding year and the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies; and
(5) A list and brief description of the initiatives undertaken pursuant to § 76.75(b)(2) during the preceding year, if applicable.