(a) Various sections in this part refer to the following documents which are incorporated in Annex II of MARPOL 73/78.
(1) IMO Standards for Procedures and Arrangements for the Discharge of Noxious Liquid Substances, Resolution MEPC 18(22), 1985 in effect on April 6, 1987.
(2) IMO International Code for the Construction and Equipment of Ships Carrying Dangerous Chemicals in Bulk, Resolution MEPC 19(22), 1985 in effect on April 6, 1987.
(3) IMO Code for the Construction and Equipment of Ships Carrying Dangerous Chemicals in Bulk, Resolution MEPC 20(22), 1985 in effect on April 6, 1987.
(b) The IMO documents listed in this section are available from the following:
(1) IMO Secretariat, Publications section, 4 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7SR, United Kingdom, Telex 23588;
(2) New York Nautical Instrument and Service Company, 140 West Broadway, New York, NY 10013;
(3) Baker, Lyman & Company, 3220 South I-10 Service Road, Metairie, LA 70001.
(4) UNZ & Company, 190 Baldwin Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07306.
(5) Southwest Instrument Company, 235 West 7th Street, San Pedro, CA 90731.
(6) Marine Education Textbooks, 124 North Van Avenue, Houma, LA 70363-5895.