(a) Suppression means temporarily making a QHP certified to be offered through the Federally-facilitated Exchange unavailable for enrollment through the Federally-facilitated Exchange.
(b) Grounds for suppression. A QHP may be suppressed as described in paragraph (a) of this section on one or more of the following grounds:
(1) The QHP issuer notifies HHS of its intent to withdraw the QHP from a Federally-facilitated Exchange when one of the exceptions to guaranteed renewability of coverage related to discontinuing a particular product or discontinuing all coverage under § 147.106(c) or (d) of this subchapter applies;
(2) Data submitted for the QHP is incomplete or inaccurate;
(4) The QHP issuer offering the QHP is the subject of a pending, ongoing, or final State regulatory or enforcement action or determination that could affect the issuer's ability to enroll consumers or otherwise relates to the issuer offering QHPs in the Federally-facilitated Exchanges; or
(1) OPM has found a compliance violation within the multi-State plan, or
(2) One of the grounds for suppression in paragraph (b) of this section exists for the multi-State plan.
[80 FR 10875, Feb. 27, 2015]