(a) Requirement to provide notice of appeal procedures. The Exchange must provide notice of appeal procedures at the time that the -
(1) Applicant submits an application; and
(b) General content on right to appeal and appeal procedures. Notices described in paragraph (a) of this section must contain -
(1) An explanation of the applicant or enrollee's appeal rights under this subpart;
(2) A description of the procedures by which the applicant or enrollee may request an appeal;
(3) Information on the applicant or enrollee's right to represent himself or herself, or to be represented by legal counsel or another representative;
(4) An explanation of the circumstances under which the appellant's eligibility may be maintained or reinstated pending an appeal decision, as described in § 155.525; and
(5) An explanation that an appeal decision for one household member may result in a change in eligibility for other household members and that such a change will be handled as a redetermination of eligibility for all household members in accordance with the standards specified in § 155.305.