(a) The following RHC and FQHC services are reimbursable under this subpart:
(1) The physicians' services specified in § 405.2412.
(2) Services and supplies furnished as an incident to a physician's professional service.
(3) The nurse practitioner or physician assistant services specified in § 405.2414.
(4) Services and supplies furnished as incident to a nurse practitioner, physician assistant, certified nurse midwife, clinical psychologist, or clinical social worker service.
(5) Visiting nurse services when provided in accordance with 1861(aa)(1) of the Act and § 405.2416.
(6) Clinical psychologist and clinical social worker services as specified in § 405.2450.
(b) RHC and FQHC services are -
(1) Covered when furnished in a RHC, FQHC, or other outpatient setting, including a patient's place of residence;
(2) Covered when furnished during a Part A stay in a skilled nursing facility only when provided by a physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, certified nurse midwife or clinical psychologist employed or under contract with the RHC or FQHC at the time the services are furnished; and
(3) Not covered in a -
(i) Hospital as defined in section 1861(e) of the Act; or
(ii) Critical access hospital as defined in section 1861(mm)(1) of the Act.