(a) To allow agencies and the public to efficiently and effectively access information about NEPA reviews, agencies shall provide for agency websites or other means to make available environmental documents, relevant notices, and other relevant information for use by agencies, applicants, and interested persons. Such means of publication may include:
(1) Agency planning and environmental documents that guide agency management and provide for public involvement in agency planning processes;
(2) A directory of pending and final environmental documents;
(3) Agency policy documents, orders, terminology, and explanatory materials regarding agency decision-making processes;
(4) Agency planning program information, plans, and planning tools; and
(5) A database searchable by geographic information, document status, document type, and project type.
(b) Agencies shall provide for efficient and effective interagency coordination of their environmental program websites, including use of shared databases or application programming interface, in their implementation of NEPA and related authorities.