(a) Records to be retained. The installer must retain:
(1) A record of the name and address of the purchaser or other person with whom the installer contracted for the installation work and the address of the home installed;
(2) A copy of the contract pursuant to which the installer performed the installation work;
(3) A copy of any notice from an inspector disapproving the installation work;
(4) A copy of the qualified inspector's verification of the installation work;
(5) A copy of the installer's certification of completion of installation in accordance with the requirements of this part; and
(6) A copy of foundation designs used to install the home, if different from the designs provided by the manufacturer, including evidence that the foundation designs and instructions were certified by a professional engineer or registered architect, including the name, address, and telephone number of the professional engineer or architect certifying the designs.
(b) Retention requirement. The records listed in paragraph (a) of this section must be maintained for a period of 3 years after the installer certifies completion of installation.