(a) An inner liner shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The inner liner shall be waterproof, tamper-evident, and tear-resistant;
(2) The inner liner shall be removable and sealable immediately upon removal without emptying or touching the contents;
(3) The contents of the inner liner shall not be viewable from the outside when sealed;
(4) The size of the inner liner shall be clearly marked on the outside of the liner (e.g., 5-gallon, 10-gallon, etc.); and
(5) The inner liner shall bear a permanent, unique identification number that enables the inner liner to be tracked.
(b) Access to the inner liner shall be restricted to employees of the collector.
(c) The inner liner shall be sealed by two employees immediately upon removal from the permanent outer container and the sealed inner liner shall not be opened, x-rayed, analyzed, or otherwise penetrated.