(a) Permitted Distributions on other than Payment Dates. Notwithstanding any provisions to the contrary in §§ 107.1540 through 107.1570, you may make Distributions on dates other than Payment Dates as follows:
(1) Required annual Distributions under § 107.1540(a)(1), annual Distributions under § 107.1550, and any Distributions under § 107.1560 must be made no later than the second Payment Date following the end of your fiscal year.
(2) Required Distributions under § 107.1540(b) must be made no later than the first Payment Date following the end of the applicable fiscal quarter;
(4) Quarterly Distributions under § 107.1550 must be made no earlier than the last day of the calendar quarter for which the Distribution is being made and no later than the first Payment Date following the end of such calendar quarter.
(b) Conditions for making Distribution. All Distributions under this section are subject to the following conditions:
(1) You must obtain SBA's written approval before the distribution date;
(2) The ending date of the period for which you compute your Earmarked Profits, Prioritized Payments, Adjustments, Charges, Profit Participation, Retained Earnings Available for Distribution, liquidity ratio, Capital Impairment, and any other applicable computations required under §§ 107.1500 through 107.1570, must be:
(i) The distribution date, or
(3) If your Distribution includes an amount which SBA will apply as a redemption of Participating Securities, the effective date of such redemption, for all purposes including future computations of Prioritized Payments, will be the next Payment Date following the distribution date.