(a) General. The standards listed in this paragraph are referred to in the DOE procedures for testing laboratories, and recognition of accreditation bodies and certification programs but are not incorporated by reference. These sources are given here for information and guidance.
(b) NVLAP. National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program, National Institute of Standards and Technology, 100 Bureau Drive, M/S 2140, Gaithersburg, MD 20899-2140, 301-975-4016, or go to http://www.nist.gov/nvlap/. Also see http://www.nist.gov/nvlap/nvlap-handbooks.cfm.
(1) NVLAP Handbook 150, Procedures and General Requirements, February 2006.
(2) NVLAP Handbook 150-10, Efficiency of Electric Motors, February 2007.
(3) NIST Handbook 150-10 Checklist, Efficiency of Electric Motors Program, (2007-05-04).
(4) NVLAP Lab Bulletin Number: LB-42-2009, Changes to NVLAP Efficiency of Electric Motors Program, March 19, 2009.
(c) ISO/IEC. International Organization for Standardization (ISO), 1, ch. de la Voie-Creuse, CP 56, CH- 1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland/International Electrotechnical Commission, 3, rue de Varembé, P.O. Box 131, CH-1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland.
(1) ISO/IEC Guide 25, General requirements for the competence of calibration and testing laboratories, 1990.
(2) ISO Guide 27, Guidelines for corrective action to be taken by a certification body in the event of either misapplication of its mark of conformity to a product, or products which bear the mark of the certification body being found to subject persons or property to risk, 1983.
(3) ISO/IEC Guide 28, General rules for a model third-party certification system for products, 2004.
(4) ISO/IEC Guide 58, Calibration and testing laboratory accreditation systems - General requirements for operation and recognition, 1993.
(5) ISO/IEC Guide 65, General requirements for bodies operating product certification systems, 1996.
[77 FR 26634, May 4, 2012]