(a) Each licensee shall maintain copies of records required by this part and other applicable parts of this chapter at the location specified in § 34.13(k).
(b) Each licensee shall also maintain copies of the following documents and records sufficient to demonstrate compliance at each applicable field station and each temporary jobsite;
(1) The license authorizing the use of licensed material;
(3) Utilization records for each radiographic exposure device dispatched from that location as required by § 34.71.
(4) Records of equipment problems identified in daily checks of equipment as required by § 34.73(a);
(5) Records of alarm system and entrance control checks required by § 34.75, if applicable;
(6) Records of direct reading dosimeters such as pocket dosimeter and/or electronic personal dosimeters readings as required by § 34.83;
(7) Operating and emergency procedures required by § 34.81;
(8) Evidence of the latest calibration of the radiation survey instruments in use at the site, as required by § 34.65;
(9) Evidence of the latest calibrations of alarm ratemeters and operability checks of pocket dosimeters and/or electronic personal dosimeters as required by § 34.83;
(10) Latest survey records required by § 34.85;
(11) The shipping papers for the transportation of radioactive materials required by § 71.5 of this chapter; and
(12) When operating under reciprocity pursuant to § 150.20 of this chapter, a copy of the Agreement State license authorizing the use of licensed materials.