Home
gpo.gov
govinfo.gov

e-CFR Navigation Aids

Browse

Simple Search

Advanced Search

 — Boolean

 — Proximity

 

Search History

Search Tips

Corrections

Latest Updates

User Info

FAQs

Agency List

Incorporation By Reference

eCFR logo

Related Resources

Electronic Code of Federal Regulations

We invite you to try out our new beta eCFR site at https://ecfr.federalregister.gov. We have made big changes to make the eCFR easier to use. Be sure to leave feedback using the Feedback button on the bottom right of each page!

e-CFR data is current as of March 5, 2021

Title 45Subtitle BChapter XIIISubchapter FPart 1351Subpart B → §1351.13


Title 45: Public Welfare
PART 1351—RUNAWAY AND HOMELESS YOUTH PROGRAM
Subpart B—Runaway and Homeless Youth Program Grants


§1351.13   What are the Federal and non-Federal match requirements under a Runaway and Homeless Youth Program grant?

The federal share of the project represents 90 percent of the total project cost supported by the federal government. The remaining 10 percent represents the required project match cost by the grantee. This may be a cash or in-kind contribution.

[81 FR 93060, Dec. 20, 2016]

Need assistance?