e-CFR Navigation Aids


Simple Search

Advanced Search

 — Boolean

 — Proximity


Search History

Search Tips


Latest Updates

User Info


Agency List

Incorporation By Reference

eCFR logo

Related Resources

Electronic Code of Federal Regulations

We invite you to try out our new beta eCFR site at https://ecfr.federalregister.gov. We have made big changes to make the eCFR easier to use. Be sure to leave feedback using the Feedback button on the bottom right of each page!

e-CFR data is current as of March 5, 2021

Title 41Subtitle FChapter 301Subchapter CPart 301-52 → §301-52.4

Title 41: Public Contracts and Property Management

§301-52.4   What must I provide with my travel claim?

You must provide:

(a) Evidence of your necessary travel authorizations including any necessary special authorizations;

(b) Receipts for:

(1) Any lodging expense;

(2) Any other expense costing over $75. If it is impracticable to furnish receipts in any instance as required by this subtitle, the failure to do so must be fully explained on the travel voucher. Mere inconvenience in the matter of taking receipts will not be considered; and

(3) Receipts must be retained for 6 years as prescribed by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) under General Records Schedule 1.1, item 010 (https://www.archives.gov/files/records-mgmt/grs/grs01-1.pdf).

[FTR Amdt. 70, 63 FR 15969, Apr. 1, 1998, as amended by 67 FR 57966, Sept. 13, 2002; FTR Amdt. 2007-05, 72 FR 61539, Oct. 31, 2007; FTR Amdt. 2011-03, 76 FR 55275, Sept. 7, 2011; 85 FR 39849, July 2, 2020]

Need assistance?