e-CFR Navigation Aids


Simple Search

Advanced Search

 — Boolean

 — Proximity


Search History

Search Tips


Latest Updates

User Info


Agency List

Incorporation By Reference

eCFR logo

Related Resources

Electronic Code of Federal Regulations

We invite you to try out our new beta eCFR site at https://ecfr.federalregister.gov. We have made big changes to make the eCFR easier to use. Be sure to leave feedback using the Feedback button on the bottom right of each page!

e-CFR data is current as of January 15, 2021

Title 41Subtitle FChapter 301Subchapter BPart 301-10Subpart C → §301-10.260

Title 41: Public Contracts and Property Management
Subpart C—Government Vehicle

§301-10.260   May I use a Government aircraft for travel?

You may use Government aircraft for travel only if you have authorization from an executive agency under the rules specified in this part (except with regard to travel under §§301-70.808 and 301-70.910). Because the taxpayers should pay no more than necessary for your transportation, generally you may travel on Government aircraft only when a Government aircraft is the most cost-effective mode of travel.

[FTR Amdt. 2004-02, 69 FR 34304, June 21, 2004]

Need assistance?