e-CFR Navigation Aids


Simple Search

Advanced Search

 — Boolean

 — Proximity


Search History

Search Tips


Latest Updates

User Info


Agency List

Incorporation By Reference

eCFR logo

Related Resources

Electronic Code of Federal Regulations

We invite you to try out our new beta eCFR site at https://ecfr.federalregister.gov. We have made big changes to make the eCFR easier to use. Be sure to leave feedback using the Feedback button on the bottom right of each page!

e-CFR data is current as of January 15, 2021

Title 41Subtitle FChapter 301Subchapter BPart 301-10Subpart B → §301-10.115

Title 41: Public Contracts and Property Management
Subpart B—Common Carrier Transportation

§301-10.115   Am I authorized to receive a refund or credit for unused transportation?

No. You are not authorized to receive a refund, credit, or any other negotiable document from a carrier for unfurnished services (except as provided in §301-10.117) or any portion of an unused ticket issued in exchange for a GTR or billed to an agency's centrally billed account. However, any charges billed directly to your individually billed Government charge card should be credited to your account.

[FTR Amdt. 70, 63 FR 15955, Apr. 1, 1998; 63 FR 35537, June 30, 1998]

Need assistance?