e-CFR Navigation Aids


Simple Search

Advanced Search

 — Boolean

 — Proximity


Search History

Search Tips


Latest Updates

User Info


Agency List

Incorporation By Reference

eCFR logo

Related Resources

Electronic Code of Federal Regulations

We invite you to try out our new beta eCFR site at https://ecfr.federalregister.gov. We have made big changes to make the eCFR easier to use. Be sure to leave feedback using the Feedback button on the bottom right of each page!

e-CFR data is current as of January 15, 2021

Title 41Subtitle CChapter 102Subchapter BPart 102-34Subpart C → §102-34.125

Title 41: Public Contracts and Property Management
Subpart C—Identifying and Registering Motor Vehicles

§102-34.125   Where may we obtain U.S. Government license plates?

You may obtain U.S. Government license plates for domestic fleets—

(a) By contacting: U.S. Department of Justice, UNICOR, Federal Prison Industries, Inc., 400 First Street, NW., Room 6010, Washington, DC 20534.

(b) For assistance with any issues involving license plates, contact the following office: General Services Administration, ATTN: MT, Washington, DC 20405. E-mail: vehicle.policy@gsa.gov.

Note to §102-34.125: GSA has established a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on behalf of all Federal agencies with Federal Prison Industries (UNICOR) for the procurement of official U.S. Government license plates. Each agency must execute an addendum to this MOU providing plate design and specific ordering and payment information before ordering license plates. Agency field activities should contact their national level Agency Fleet Manager for assistance.

Need assistance?