e-CFR Navigation Aids


Simple Search

Advanced Search

 — Boolean

 — Proximity


Search History

Search Tips


Latest Updates

User Info


Agency List

Incorporation By Reference

eCFR logo

Related Resources

Electronic Code of Federal Regulations

We invite you to try out our new beta eCFR site at https://ecfr.federalregister.gov. We have made big changes to make the eCFR easier to use. Be sure to leave feedback using the Help button on the bottom right of each page!

e-CFR data is current as of October 22, 2020

Title 36Chapter XIISubchapter GPart 1281 → §1281.2

Title 36: Parks, Forests, and Public Property

§1281.2   What publications are incorporated by reference?

(a) The materials listed in this section are incorporated by reference in the corresponding sections noted. These incorporations by reference were approved by the Director of the Federal Register in accordance with 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 CFR part 51. These materials are incorporated as they exist on the date of the approval, and notice of any change in these materials will be published in the Federal Register. The materials are available for purchase at the corresponding addresses noted below. You may inspect a copy at the National Archives and Records Administration, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD 20740 or at the Office of the Federal Register (OFR). For information on the availability of this material at the OFR, call 202-741-6030, or go to: http://www.archives.gov/federal__register/code__of__federal__regulations/ibr__locations.html.

(b) The following materials are available for purchase from the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), BOMA International 1201 New York Avenue, NW., Suite 300, Washington DC, 20005, http://www.boma.org. or the American National Standards Institute, (ANSI), Inc., 11 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036.

(1) ANSI/BOMA Z65.1-1996, Standard Method for Measuring Floor Areas in Office Buildings (the BOMA Standard), approved June 7, 1996; IBR approved for §§1281.3, and 1281.16.

(2) [Reserved]

[73 FR 34198, June 17, 2008, as amended at 76 FR 11337, Mar. 2, 2011]

Need assistance?