e-CFR Navigation Aids


Simple Search

Advanced Search

 — Boolean

 — Proximity


Search History

Search Tips


Latest Updates

User Info


Agency List

Incorporation By Reference

eCFR logo

Related Resources

Electronic Code of Federal Regulations

e-CFR data is current as of July 6, 2020

Title 12Chapter VISubchapter BPart 620Subpart B → §620.4

Title 12: Banks and Banking
Subpart B—Annual Report to Shareholders

§620.4   Preparing and providing the annual report.

(a) Each institution of the Farm Credit System must:

(1) Prepare and send to the Farm Credit Administration an electronic copy of its annual report within 75 calendar days of the end of its fiscal year;

(2) Publish a copy of its annual report on its Web site when it sends the report electronically to the Farm Credit Administration;

(3) Provide prior written notification to its shareholders that the institution will publish its annual report on the institution's Web site when the report is sent electronically to the Farm Credit Administration; and

(4) Within 90 calendar days of the end of its fiscal year, prepare and provide to its shareholders an annual report substantively identical to the copy of the report sent to the Farm Credit Administration under paragraph (a)(1) of this section.

(b)(1) A bank must provide its annual report to the shareholders of all related associations if the bank experiences a significant event that has a material effect on those associations.

(2) Any bank that is required by paragraph (b)(1) of this section to provide its annual report must coordinate its distribution with its related associations.

(c) The report must contain, at a minimum, the information required by §§620.5 and 620.6. In addition, the report must contain such other information as is necessary to make the required statements, in light of the circumstances under which they are made, not misleading.

[51 FR 8656, Mar. 13, 1986. Redesignated and amended at 56 FR 29421, 29422, June 27, 1991; 62 FR 15093, Mar. 31, 1997; 66 FR 14301, Mar. 12, 2001; 67 FR 16633, Apr. 8, 2002; 71 FR 76119, Dec. 20, 2006; 72 FR 68061, Dec. 4, 2007; 77 FR 60597, Oct. 3, 2012]

Need assistance?