e-CFR Navigation Aids


Simple Search

Advanced Search

 — Boolean

 — Proximity


Search History

Search Tips


Latest Updates

User Info


Agency List

Incorporation By Reference

eCFR logo

Related Resources

Electronic Code of Federal Regulations

We invite you to try out our new beta eCFR site at https://ecfr.federalregister.gov. We have made big changes to make the eCFR easier to use. Be sure to leave feedback using the Help button on the bottom right of each page!

e-CFR data is current as of September 25, 2020

Title 24Subtitle BChapter XX → Part 3284

Title 24: Housing and Urban Development


§3284.1   Applicability.
§3284.5   Amount of fee.
§3284.10   Payments to States.

Authority: 42 U.S.C. 3535(d), 5419 and 5424.

Source: 67 FR 52835, Aug. 13, 2002, unless otherwise noted.

return arrow Back to Top

§3284.1   Applicability.

This part applies to manufacturers that are subject to the requirements of the National Manufactured Housing Construction and Safety Standards Act of 1974 (the Act), and to States having State plans approved in accordance with the Act. The amounts established under this part for any fee collected from manufacturers will be used, to the extent approved in advance in an annual appropriations Act, to offset the expenses incurred by HUD in connection with the manufactured housing program authorized by the Act.

return arrow Back to Top

§3284.5   Amount of fee.

Each manufacturer, as defined in §3282.7 of this chapter, must pay a fee of $100 per transportable section of each manufactured housing unit that it manufactures under the requirements of part 3280 of this chapter.

[79 FR 47377, Aug. 13, 2014]

return arrow Back to Top

§3284.10   Payments to States.

Each calendar year HUD will pay each State that, on December 27, 2000, had a State plan approved pursuant to subpart G of part 3282 of this chapter a total amount that is not less than the amount paid to that State for the 12 months ending at the close of business on December 26, 2000.

return arrow Back to Top

Need assistance?