e-CFR Navigation Aids


Simple Search

Advanced Search

 — Boolean

 — Proximity


Search History

Search Tips


Latest Updates

User Info


Agency List

Incorporation By Reference

eCFR logo

Related Resources

Electronic Code of Federal Regulations

We invite you to try out our new beta eCFR site at https://ecfr.federalregister.gov. We have made big changes to make the eCFR easier to use. Be sure to leave feedback using the Help button on the bottom right of each page!

e-CFR data is current as of October 23, 2020

Title 25Chapter ISubchapter HPart 170Subpart B → §170.123

Title 25: Indians
Subpart B—Tribal Transportation Program Policy and Eligibility

§170.123   Can a Tribe use Federal funds for its recreation, tourism, and trails program?

Yes. A Tribe, Consortium, or the BIA may use TTP funds for recreation, tourism, and trails programs if the programs are included in the TTPTIP. Additionally, the following Federal programs may be possible sources of Federal funding for recreation, tourism, and trails projects and activities:

(a) Federal Lands Access Program (23 U.S.C. 204);

(b) National Highway Performance Program (23 U.S.C. 119);

(c) Transportation Alternatives (23 U.S.C. 213);

(d) Surface Transportation Program (23 U.S.C. 133);

(e) Other funding from other Federal departments; and

(f) Other funding that Congress may authorize and appropriate.

Need assistance?