e-CFR Navigation Aids


Simple Search

Advanced Search

 — Boolean

 — Proximity


Search History

Search Tips


Latest Updates

User Info


Agency List

Incorporation By Reference

eCFR logo

Related Resources

Electronic Code of Federal Regulations

We invite you to try out our new beta eCFR site at https://ecfr.federalregister.gov. We have made big changes to make the eCFR easier to use. Be sure to leave feedback using the Feedback button on the bottom right of each page!

e-CFR data is current as of July 26, 2021

Title 18Chapter ISubchapter U → Part 369

Title 18: Conservation of Power and Water Resources


§369.1   FERC Form No. 60, Annual report of centralized service company.

Authority: 42 U.S.C. 16451-16463.

Source: Order 684, 71 FR 65267, Nov. 7, 2006, unless otherwise noted.

return arrow Back to Top

§369.1   FERC Form No. 60, Annual report of centralized service company.

(a) Prescription. The form of annual report for centralized service companies, designated as FERC Form No. 60, is prescribed for the reporting year 2008 and each subsequent year.

(b) Filing requirements—(1) Who must file. Unless the holding company system is exempted or granted a waiver by Commission rule or order pursuant to §§366.3 and 366.4, every centralized service company (See §367.2 of this chapter) in a holding company system must prepare and file electronically with the Commission the FERC Form No. 60 then in effect pursuant to the General Instructions set out in the form.

(2) When to file and what to file. (i) The annual report for the year ending December 31, 2008 must be filed by May 1, 2009. The annual report for each year thereafter must be filed by May 1 of the following years.

(ii) The annual report in effect must be filed with the Commission as prescribed in §385.2011 of this chapter and as indicated in the General Instructions set out in the form, and must be properly completed and verified. Filing on electronic media pursuant to §385.2011 of this chapter is required.

return arrow Back to Top

Need assistance?