Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
Text | PDF
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
Title 45: Public Welfare
§2552.72 Is a written volunteer assignment plan required for each volunteer?
(a) All Foster Grandparents shall receive a written volunteer assignment plan developed by the volunteer station that:
(1) Is approved by the sponsor and accepted by the Foster Grandparent;
(2) Identifies the individual child(ren) to be served;
(3) Identifies the role and activities of the Foster Grandparent and expected outcomes for the child;
(4) Addresses the period of time each child should receive such services; and
(5) Is used to review the status of the Foster Grandparent's services in working with the assigned child, as well as the impact of the assignment on the child's development.
(b) If there is an existing plan that incorporates paragraphs (a)(2), (3), and (4) of this section, that plan shall meet the requirement.