Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a regularly updated, unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Publishing Office.
Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF
Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
Title 45: Public Welfare
§2552.72 Is a written volunteer assignment plan required for each volunteer?
(a) All Foster Grandparents shall receive a written volunteer assignment plan developed by the volunteer station that:
(1) Is approved by the sponsor and accepted by the Foster Grandparent;
(2) Identifies the individual child(ren) to be served;
(3) Identifies the role and activities of the Foster Grandparent and expected outcomes for the child;
(4) Addresses the period of time each child should receive such services; and
(5) Is used to review the status of the Foster Grandparent's services in working with the assigned child, as well as the impact of the assignment on the child's development.
(b) If there is an existing plan that incorporates paragraphs (a)(2), (3), and (4) of this section, that plan shall meet the requirement.