Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
Text | PDF
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
Title 39: Postal Service
§962.6 Notice of hearing.
(a) Within a reasonable time after receiving the Respondent's Hearing Petition and the Complaint, the Presiding Officer shall serve, in accordance with §962.23, upon the Respondent and the Reviewing Official, a Notice of Hearing containing the information set forth in paragraph (b) of this section.
(b) The Notice of Hearing required by paragraph (a) of this section must include:
(1) The tentative hearing site, date, and time;
(2) The legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held;
(3) The nature of the hearing;
(4) The matters of fact and law to be decided;
(5) A description of the procedures governing the conduct of the hearing; and
(6) Such other information as the Presiding Officer deems appropriate.