Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
Text | PDF
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
Title 36: Parks, Forests, and Public Property
§1206.72 Where can I find the regulatory requirements that apply to NHPRC grants?
(a) In addition to this Part 1206, NARA has issued other regulations that apply to NHPRC grants in 36 CFR Parts 1200 to 1212 and 2 CFR Part 2600. NARA also applies the principles and standards in the following regulations and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular for NHPRC grants:
(1) 2 CFR Part 25 Universal Identifier and Central Contractor Registration;
(2) 2 CFR Part 170 Reporting Subaward and Executive Compensation Information;
(3) 2 CFR Part 220 Cost Principles for Educational Institutions (OMB Circular A-21);
(4) 2 CFR Part 225 Cost Principles for State, Local, and Indian Tribal Governments (OMB Circular A-87);
(5) 2 CFR Part 230 Cost Principles for Non-Profit Organizations (OMB Circular A-122); and
(6) OMB Circular A-133, “Audits of States, Local Governments, and Nonprofit Organizations.” This circular is available at http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/circulars_default.
(b) The OMB Circulars are available at http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/circulars/index.html.
(c) Additional policy guidance related to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, regarding persons with limited English proficiency, is provided in Commission guidance at http://www.archives.gov/nhprc/ and from the NHPRC staff.
[71 FR 27624, May 12, 2006, as amended at 72 FR 2768, Jan. 23, 2007; 75 FR 66319, Oct. 28, 2010]