Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a regularly updated, unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office.
Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF
Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
Title 36: Parks, Forests, and Public Property
§1206.72 Where can I find the regulatory requirements that apply to NHPRC grants?
(a) In addition to this Part 1206, NARA has issued other regulations that apply to NHPRC grants in 36 CFR Parts 1200 to 1212 and 2 CFR Part 2600. NARA also applies the principles and standards in the following regulations and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular for NHPRC grants:
(1) 2 CFR Part 25 Universal Identifier and Central Contractor Registration;
(2) 2 CFR Part 170 Reporting Subaward and Executive Compensation Information;
(3) 2 CFR Part 220 Cost Principles for Educational Institutions (OMB Circular A-21);
(4) 2 CFR Part 225 Cost Principles for State, Local, and Indian Tribal Governments (OMB Circular A-87);
(5) 2 CFR Part 230 Cost Principles for Non-Profit Organizations (OMB Circular A-122); and
(6) OMB Circular A-133, “Audits of States, Local Governments, and Nonprofit Organizations.” This circular is available at http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/circulars_default.
(b) The OMB Circulars are available at http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/circulars/index.html.
(c) Additional policy guidance related to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, regarding persons with limited English proficiency, is provided in Commission guidance at http://www.archives.gov/nhprc/ and from the NHPRC staff.
[71 FR 27624, May 12, 2006, as amended at 72 FR 2768, Jan. 23, 2007; 75 FR 66319, Oct. 28, 2010]