The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) annual edition is the codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the departments and agencies of the Federal Government produced by the Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Publishing Office.
Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF
Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
Title 24: Housing and Urban Development
§81.95 Authority of Federal Reserve Banks.
(a) Each Federal Reserve Bank is hereby authorized as fiscal agent of the GSEs to perform the following functions with respect to the issuance of Book-entry GSE Securities offered and sold by a GSE to which this subpart H applies, in accordance with the Securities Documentation, Federal Reserve Bank Operating Circulars, this subpart H, and procedures established by the Secretary consistent with these authorities:
(1) To service and maintain Book-entry GSE Securities in accounts established for such purposes;
(2) To make payments with respect to such securities, as directed by the GSE;
(3) To effect transfer of Book-entry GSE Securities between Participants' Securities Accounts as directed by the Participants;
(4) To effect conversions between Book-entry GSE Securities and Definitive GSE Securities with respect to those securities as to which conversion rights are available pursuant to the applicable Securities Documentation; and
(5) To perform such other duties as fiscal agent as may be requested by the GSE.
(b) Each Federal Reserve Bank may issue Operating Circulars not inconsistent with this subpart H, governing the details of its handling of Book-entry GSE Securities, Security Entitlements, and the operation of the book-entry system under this subpart H.