Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
Text | PDF
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
Tolerances for residues of clopidol (3,5-dichloro-2,6-dimethyl-4-pyridinol) in food are established as follows:
(a) In cereal grains, vegetables, and fruits: 0.2 part per million.
(b) In chickens and turkeys:
(1) 15 parts per million in uncooked liver and kidney.
(2) 5 parts per million in uncooked muscle.
(c) In cattle, sheep, and goats:
(1) 3 parts per million in uncooked kidney.
(2) 1.5 parts per million in uncooked liver.
(3) 0.2 part per million in uncooked muscle.
(d) In swine: 0.2 part per million in uncooked edible tissues.
(e) In milk: 0.02 part per million (negligible residue).