Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
Text | PDF
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
§60.26 Final action on regulatory review period determinations.
(a) FDA will consider a regulatory review period determination to be final upon expiration of the 180-day period for filing a due diligence petition under §60.30 unless FDA receives:
(1) New information from PTO records, FDA records, or FDA centers that affects the regulatory review period determination;
(2) A request under §60.24 for revision of the regulatory review period determination;
(3) A due diligence petition filed under §60.30; or
(4) A request for a hearing filed under §60.40.
(b) FDA will notify PTO that the regulatory review period determination is final upon:
(1) The expiration of the 180-day period for filing a due diligence petition; or
(2) If FDA has received a request for a revision, a due diligence petition, or a request for a hearing, upon resolution of the request for a revision, the petition, or the hearing, whichever is later. FDA will send a copy of the notification to the applicant and file a copy of the notification in the docket established for the application in FDA's Division of Dockets Management (HFA-305), 5630 Fishers Lane, rm. 1061, Rockville, MD 20852.
[53 FR 7305, Mar. 7, 1988, as amended at 59 FR 14364, Mar. 28, 1994]