Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a regularly updated, unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Publishing Office.
Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF
Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
Title 16: Commercial Practices
§1000.12 Organizational structure.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission is composed of the principal units listed in this section.
(a) The following units report directly to the Chairman of the Commission:
(1) Office of the General Counsel;
(2) Office of Congressional Relations;
(3) Office of the Inspector General;
(4) Office of Equal Employment Opportunity and Minority Enterprise;
(5) Office of the Executive Director.
(b) The following units report directly to the Executive Director of the Commission:
(1) Office of Financial Management, Planning and Evaluation;
(2) Office of Hazard Identification and Reduction;
(3) Office of Information and Public Affairs;
(4) Office of Compliance and Field Operations;
(5) Office of Human Resources Management;
(6) Office of Information and Technology Services;
(7) Office of International Programs and Intergovernmental Affairs.
(c) The following units report directly to the Assistant Executive Director for Hazard Identification and Reduction:
(1) Directorate for Economic Analysis;
(2) Directorate for Epidemiology;
(3) Directorate for Health Sciences;
(4) Directorate for Engineering Sciences;
(5) Directorate for Laboratory Sciences.