Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a regularly updated, unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office.
Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF
Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
22 CFR--PART 127
View Printed Federal Register page 77 FR 16642 in PDF format.
Amendment(s) published March 21, 2012, in 77 FR 16642
Effective Dates: ????
32. Section 127.12 is amended by adding paragraph (b)(5), and revising paragraph (d), to read as follows:
§127.12 Voluntary disclosures.
* * * * *
(b) * * *
(5) Nothing in this section shall be interpreted to negate or lessen the affirmative duty pursuant to §§126.1(e), 126.16(h)(5), and 126.17(h)(5) of this subchapter upon persons to inform the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls of the actual or final sale, export, transfer, reexport, or retransfer of a defense article, technical data, or defense service to any country referred to in §126.1 of this subchapter, any citizen of such country, or any person acting on its behalf.
* * * * *
(d)Documentation.The written disclosure should be accompanied by copies of substantiating documents. Where appropriate, the documentation should include, but not be limited to:
(1) Licensing documents (e.g., license applications, export licenses, and end-user statements), exemption citation, or other authorization description, if any;
(2) Shipping documents (e.g., Electronic Export Information filing, including the Internal Transaction Number, air waybills, and bills of laden, invoices, and any other associated documents); and
(3) Any other relevant documents must be retained by the person making the disclosure until the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls requests them or until a final decision on the disclosed information has been made.
* * * * *