About GPO   |   Newsroom/Media   |   Congressional Relations   |   Inspector General   |   Careers   |   Contact   |   askGPO   |   Help  
Home   |   Customers   |   Vendors   |   Libraries  

The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a regularly updated, unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Publishing Office.

Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF

Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.

Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.

Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.


Electronic Code of Federal Regulations

blue pill

e-CFR Data is current as of March 30, 2015

Title 36Chapter XPart 1012

TITLE 36—Parks, Forests, and Public Property




General Information

What does this part cover?
What is the Presidio Trust's policy on granting requests for employee testimony or Presidio Trust records?

Responsibilities of Requesters

How can I obtain employee testimony or Presidio Trust records?
If I serve a subpoena duces tecum, must I also submit a Touhy request?
What information must I put in my Touhy Request?
How much will I be charged?
Can I get an authenticated copy of a Presidio Trust record?

Responsibilities of the Presidio Trust

How will the Presidio Trust process my Touhy Request?
What criteria will the Presidio Trust consider in responding to my Touhy Request?

Responsibilities of Employees

What must I, as an employee, do upon receiving a request?
Must I get approval before testifying as an expert witness other than on behalf of the United States in a Federal proceeding in which the United States is a party or has a direct and substantial interest?

For questions or comments regarding e-CFR editorial content, features, or design, email ecfr@nara.gov.
For questions concerning e-CFR programming and delivery issues, email webteam@gpo.gov.