Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a regularly updated, unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office.
Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF
Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
(a) Any person desiring to obtain information from the Commission may do so by contacting the Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau (CGB). Requests for information and general inquiries may be submitted by:
(1) Internet at http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/fccinfo or http://www.fcc.gov/foia.
(2) Telephone at 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322).
(3) TDD/TDY at 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322).
(4) Correspondence to: Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau, 445 12th Street, SW., Washington, DC 20554.
(5) Visiting the Reference Information Center of the Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau at Room CY-A257 of the Commission's main office at 445 12th Street, SW., Washington, DC 20554.
(6) Facsimile at 1-866-418-0232.
(7) Contacting the Commission's Copy Contractor, see §0.465(a).
(b) The Commission's FOIA Public Liaison is available to assist any person requesting information from the Commission in resolving any concerns related to a Freedom of Information Act request. See http://www.fcc.gov/foia/.