Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a regularly updated, unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office.
Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF
Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
§164.120-13 Marking, labeling, and instructions for use.
(a) Marking and labeling. Each container for the resin must be permanently marked with at least the following information—
(1) Manufacturer's name or trademark, batch number, date of manufacture, and date of expiration;
(2) Chemical type of the resin;
(3) Maximum usable storage life of the resin (uncatalyzed and catalyzed) and recommended storage conditions;
(4) Maximum allowable shelf life at various temperatures of impregnated fabric before curing; and
(5) Precautionary markings.
(b) Instructions for use must be included with each shipment of approved material and must include—
(1) Recommended mixing and impregnating procedures, including recommended types, percentages, and manner of utilization of catalysts, retardants, and fillers, as applicable;
(2) Range of time, temperature, and pressure cycles recommended to effect the cure for laminates; and
(3) Precautionary information on usage, storage, and handling.