Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a regularly updated, unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office.
Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF
Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
Title 40: Protection of Environment
(a) Part 152 sets forth procedures, requirements and criteria concerning the registration of pesticide products under FIFRA section 3, including plant-incorporated protectants (PIPs). Unless specifically superseded by part 174, the regulations in part 152 apply to PIPs.
(b) Part 152 also describes associated regulatory activities affecting registration, as described in this paragraph.
(1) Data compensation and exclusive use of data in support of registration. Refer to subpart E of this part.
(2) Rights and obligations of registrants. Refer to subpart G of this part.
(3) Classification of pesticide uses. Refer to subpart I of this part.
(4) Fees. Refer to subpart U of this part.
(5) Requirements pertaining to pesticide devices. Refer to subpart Z of this part.
[73 FR 75594, Dec. 12, 2008]