Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a regularly updated, unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office.
Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF
Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
§19.734 Consignor for in-bond shipments.
A proprietor that ships distilled spirits in bond to another alcohol fuel plant is the “consignor” of the shipment. When shipping spirits in bond, the consignor must:
(a) Ship the spirits pursuant to an approved application on form TTB F 5100.16, Application for Transfer of Spirits and/or Denatured Spirits in Bond;
(b) Prepare a duplicate commercial invoice or shipping document for each shipment of spirits that includes the following:
(1) The quantity of the spirits transferred;
(2) The proof of the spirits transferred;
(3) A description of the shipment that includes the number and size of drums, barrels, tank trucks, etc.;
(4) The consignor's name, address, and permit number and the name, address, and permit number of the proprietor of the alcohol fuel plant that will receive the spirits; and
(5) The serial numbers of seals, locks, or other devices used to secure the shipment; and
(c) Forward the original invoice or shipping document with the shipment to the proprietor of the receiving alcohol fuel plant and retain a copy in the alcohol fuel plant's records.
(26 U.S.C. 5212)