Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a regularly updated, unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office.
Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF
Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
§903.6 What information must a PHA provide in the 5-Year Plan?
(a) A PHA must include in its 5-Year Plan a statement of:
(1) The PHA's mission for serving the needs of low-income, very low-income and extremely low-income families in the PHA's jurisdiction; and
(2) The PHA's goals and objectives that enable the PHA to serve the needs of the families identified in the PHA's Annual Plan. For HUD, the PHA and the public to better measure the success of the PHA in meeting its goals and objectives, the PHA must adopt quantifiable goals and objectives for serving those needs wherever possible.
(3) A statement about goals, activities, objectives, policies, or programs that will enable a PHA to serve the needs of child and adult victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, or stalking.
(b) After submitting its first 5-Year Plan, a PHA in its succeeding 5-Year Plans, must address:
(1) The PHA's mission, goals and objectives for the next 5 years; and
(2) The progress the PHA has made in meeting the goals and objectives described in the PHA's previous 5-Year Plan.
[65 FR 81222, Dec. 22, 2000, as amended at 73 FR 72344, Nov. 28, 2008; 75 FR 66262, Oct. 27, 2010]