About GPO   |   Newsroom/Media   |   Congressional Relations   |   Inspector General   |   Careers   |   Contact   |   askGPO   |   Help  
Home   |   Customers   |   Vendors   |   Libraries  
The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) annual edition is the codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the departments and agencies of the Federal Government produced by the Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Publishing Office.

Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF

Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.

Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.

Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.


Electronic Code of Federal Regulations

e-CFR data is current as of April 24, 2015

Title 24Subtitle BChapter ISubchapter APart 115Subpart C → §115.309

Title 24: Housing and Urban Development
Subpart C—Fair Housing Assistance Program

§115.309   Subcontracting under the FHAP.

If an agency subcontracts to a public or private organization any activity for which the organization will receive FHAP funds, the agency must ensure and certify in writing that the organization is:

(a) Using services, facilities, and electronic information technologies that are accessible in accordance with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) (42 U.S.C. 12101), Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 701), and Section 508(a)(1) of the Rehabilitation Act amendments of 1998;

(b) Complying with the standards of Section 3 of the Housing and Urban Development Act of 1968 (42 U.S.C. 1441);

(c) Affirmatively furthering fair housing in the provision of housing and housing-related services; and

(d) Not presently debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment, declared ineligible, or voluntarily excluded from covered transactions by any federal debarment or agency.

Need assistance?