Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a regularly updated, unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office.
Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF
Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
Title 17: Commodity and Securities Exchanges
§210.6A-03 Statements of financial condition.
Statements of financial condition filed under this rule shall comply with the following provisions:
1. Investments in securities of participating employers. State separately each class of securities of the participating employer or employers.
2. Investments in securities of unaffiliated issuers.
(a) United States Government bonds and other obligations. Include only direct obligations of the United States Government.
(b) Other securities. State separately (1) marketable securities and (2) other securities.
3. Investments. Other than securities. State separately each major class.
4. Dividends and interest receivable.
6. Other assets. State separately (a) total of amounts due from participating employers or any of their directors, officers and principal holders of equity securities; (b) total of amounts due from trustees or managers of the plan; and (c) any other significant amounts.
Liabilities and Plan Equity
7. Liabilities. State separately (a) total of amounts payable to participating employers; (b) total of amounts payable to participating employees; and (c) any other significant amounts.
8. Reserves and other credits. State separately each significant item and describe each such item by using an appropriate caption or by a footnote referred to in the caption.
9. Plan equity at close of period.
[27 FR 7870, Aug. 9, 1962. Redesignated at 47 FR 56843, Dec. 21, 1982]