Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a regularly updated, unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office.
Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF
Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
§1018.25 Minutes and meeting reports.
(a) The Advisory Committee Management Officer shall be responsible for the preparation of detailed minutes of each meeting of each advisory committee. The minutes shall include at least the following:
(1) The time and place of the meeting;
(2) A list of advisory committee members and staff and Commission employees present at the meeting;
(3) A complete summary of all matters discussed and conclusions reached;
(4) Copies of all reports received, issued, or approved by the advisory committee; and
(5) A description of public participation, including a list of members of the public who presented oral or written statements and an estimate of the number of members of the public who attended the meeting.
(b) The chairman of the advisory committee shall certify the accuracy of the minutes.
(c) Whenever a non-Commission established committee convenes and, at the request of the Commission, a portion of the session is allocated to the rendering of advisory services to the Commission, the Advisory Committee Management Officer shall attend and prepare minutes for that portion of the meeting in accordance with this section.
(d) In addition to the information required by subsection (a) of this section, the minutes of the Toxicological Advisory Board shall specify the reasons for all conclusions reached and, where conclusions are not unanimous, the Board is encouraged to submit minority or dissenting opinions.
[41 FR 45882, Oct. 18, 1976, as amended at 43 FR 60876, Dec. 29, 1978]