Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a regularly updated, unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office.
Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF
Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
§1018.22 Notice of meetings.
(a) Meetings shall be called by written and/or oral notice to all members of the advisory committee.
(b) Notice of each advisory committee meeting shall be published in the Federal Register as well as other means to give widespread public notice, at least 15 calendar days before the date of the meeting, except that shorter notice may be provided in emergency situations. Reasons for such emergency exceptions shall be made part of the meeting notice.
(c) A meeting notice shall include:
(1) The official designation of the committee;
(2) The address and site of the meeting;
(3) The time of the meeting;
(4) The purpose of the meeting, including where appropriate, a summary of the agenda;
(5) Whether, or the extent to which, the public will be permitted to attend or participate;
(6) An explanation of how any person who wishes to do so may file a written statement with the committee before, during, or after the meeting; and
(7) The procedure by which a public attendee may present an oral statement or question to members of the committee.