Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a regularly updated, unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office.
Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF
Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
Title 15: Commerce and Foreign Trade
§762.3 Records exempt from recordkeeping requirements.
(a) The following types of records have been determined to be exempt from the recordkeeping requirement procedures:
(1) Export information page;
(2) Special export file list;
(3) Vessel log from freight forwarder;
(4) Inspection certificate;
(5) Warranty certificate;
(6) Guarantee certificate;
(7) Packing material certificate;
(8) Goods quality certificate;
(9) Notification to customer of advance meeting;
(10) Letter of indemnity;
(11) Financial release form;
(12) Financial hold form;
(13) Export parts shipping problem form;
(14) Draft number log;
(15) Expense invoice mailing log;
(16) Financial status report;
(17) Bank release of guarantees;
(18) Cash sheet;
(19) Commission payment back-up;
(20) Commissions payable worksheet;
(21) Commissions payable control;
(22) Check request forms;
(23) Accounts receivable correction form;
(24) Check request register;
(25) Commission payment printout;
(26) Engineering fees invoice;
(27) Foreign tax receipt;
(28) Individual customer credit status;
(29) Request for export customers code forms;
(30) Acknowledgement for receipt of funds;
(31) Escalation development form;
(32) Summary quote;
(33) Purchase order review form;
(34) Proposal extensions;
(35) Financial proposal to export customers;
(36) Sales summaries.
[61 FR 12900, Mar. 25, 1996, as amended at 62 FR 25469, May 9, 1997]