Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a regularly updated, unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Publishing Office.
Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF
Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
§415.59 Information requirements for payload review.
(a) A person requesting review of a particular payload or payload class shall identify the following:
(1) Payload name;
(2) Payload class;
(3) Physical dimensions and weight of the payload;
(4) Payload owner and operator, if different from the person requesting payload review;
(5) Orbital parameters for parking, transfer and final orbits;
(6) Hazardous materials, as defined in §401.5 of this chapter, and radioactive materials, and the amounts of each;
(7) Intended payload operations during the life of the payload; and
(8) Delivery point in flight at which the payload will no longer be under the licensee's control.