Download the Code of Federal Regulations in XML.
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a regularly updated, unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office.
Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF
Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.
Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
Title 14: Aeronautics and Space
§121.403 Training program: Curriculum.
(a) Each certificate holder must prepare and keep current a written training program curriculum for each type of airplane with respect to dispatchers and each crewmember required for that type airplane. The curriculum must include ground and flight training required by this subpart.
(b) Each training program curriculum must include:
(1) A list of principal ground training subjects, including emergency training subjects, that are provided.
(2) A list of all the training device mockups, systems trainers, procedures trainers, or other training aids that the certificate holder will use. No later than March 12, 2019, a list of all the training equipment approved under §121.408 as well as other training aids that the certificate holder will use.
(3) Detailed descriptions or pictorial displays of the approved normal, abnormal, and emergency maneuvers, procedures and functions that will be performed during each flight training phase or flight check, indicating those maneuvers, procedures and functions that are to be performed during the inflight portions of flight training and flight checks.
(4) A list of airplane simulators or other training devices approved under §121.407, including approvals for particular maneuvers, procedures, or functions.
(5) The programmed hours of training that will be applied to each phase of training.
(6) A copy of each statement issued by the Administrator under §121.405(d) for reduction of programmed hours of training.
[Doc. No. 9509, 35 FR 90, Jan. 3, 1970, as amended by Amdt. 121-366, 78 FR 67836, Nov. 12, 2013]