About GPO   |   Newsroom/Media   |   Congressional Relations   |   Inspector General   |   Careers   |   Contact   |   askGPO   |   Help  
Home   |   Customers   |   Vendors   |   Libraries  
The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) annual edition is the codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the departments and agencies of the Federal Government produced by the Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Publishing Office.

Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules for the Code of Federal Regulations and the United States Code
Text | PDF

Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register using Regulations.gov.

Purchase individual CFR titles from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.

Find issues of the CFR (including issues prior to 1996) at a local Federal depository library.


Electronic Code of Federal Regulations

e-CFR data is current as of April 17, 2015

Title 12Chapter IIISubchapter APart 308Subpart F → §308.122

Title 12: Banks and Banking
Subpart F—Rules and Procedures Applicable to Proceedings for Involuntary Termination of Insured Status

§308.122   Notice of intent to terminate.

(a) If, after serving the notification under §308.121, the Board of Directors determines that any unsafe or unsound practices, condition, or violation, specified in the notification, requires the termination of the insured status of the insured depository institution, the Board of Directors or its designee, if it determines to proceed further, shall cause to be served upon the insured depository institution a notice of its intention to terminate insured status not less than 30 days after service of the notification, unless a shorter time period has been agreed upon by the appropriate Federal banking agency.

(b) The Board of Directors or its designee shall cause a copy of the notice to be sent to the appropriate Federal banking agency and to the appropriate state banking supervisor, if any.

Need assistance?